Kirobo is proud to announce that our Bitcoin Retrievable Transfer is available on Bitcoin Testnet. Retrievable Transfer protects users from sending their cryptocurrency to the wrong hands, whether by mistake or due to malicious activity. We do it by adding a new security layer that we call the third step of verification. Retrievable Transfer works in 2 levels:
- A transaction code must be entered by the recipient in order to receive the transfer.
- The sender receives funds retrieval capability that is available until the correct code is provided by the recipient.
You get full control over your funds:
- Kirobo platform has no way to influence the transaction.
- Kirobo platform is not exposed to the password in any way or form.
- These sensitive parts of the system are developed as an open source software.
- The whole process is fully protected from brute force attack.
* In the following demo you will see Retrievable Transfer working on Ledger™ hardware wallet (all rights reserved), but the technology can be implemented on any wallet.
If you wish to be notified when Retrievable Transfer becomes available on the Main Network, you are welcome to follow our Telegram channel: @kiroboasi or sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of the page.